Blogspot Header Banner

Friday, January 31, 2020

Just published! The Trump Train Phenomenon

The Trump Train Phenomenon



Voters hungry for change chose a man who could send Democrats over a cliff

https://medium.com/realwindowcreative/the-trump-train-phenomenon-b3115960ad19


 #trump#politics#government#impeachment

The Beginning

Politics have never really attracted me. I’m not sure why, it just didn’t feel right to be involved. However, I always paid attention in a detached sort of way. Even before I knew it consciously.
Remember the black light phase? The blue light that made everything glow and mesmerized us back in the 60’s and 70’s. I had a poster with Nixon holding leashes behind a pack of dogs all hooked up. The canine faces were replaced by humans, politicians mixed up in the Watergate scandal.
I would turn off all the lights creating complete darkness, then flip on the black light then watch the posters glow. I loved it.
Today, I went out into the network and what do you know? I found one.

No comments:

Post a Comment